Are you a beginner at using crystals and want to know how to cleanse crystals? Crystals can be used in a ring, pendants, and bracelets. You may know that crystals have some significant positive energy along with their beauty.
In the U.S.A, research shows that 42% of adults believe that “spiritual energy can be located in physical things.”
Crystal is a recent fashion trend and is at the forefront of wellness. People fascinated with gemstones and crystals date back thousands of years. It means that crystals have ancient popularity.
Crystal has spiritual energy. There is no one who wants to connect with spiritual power to enhance their quality of life and reach the ultimate peace. So, if you are one of those who want to stay with natural or spiritual energy, then keep on reading till the end of this article.
Here, you’ll get all the answers to these questions–
- How to choose a crystal?
- How to use crystals?
- When to use the crystal?
- How to clean them?
So, let’s jump into it!!!
How To Choose A Crystal?
Before knowing how to cleanse crystals, you must first focus on how to choose a crystal. If you have already chosen or bought a crystal, then let’s check if you have gone through the right way to select the crystal for you. Here are a few ways I am going to mention which help you choose a crystal, whether it is the latest to add to your collection or it is your first one.
1. Select A Crystal That Catch Your First Attention
If you are in the room with crystals or searching online, pick one that catches your eye. It is the best way to select because it might have a message for you that you don’t even know yet!
2. Crystal Based On Your Problems
Don’t ignore this point when you are going to pick gemstones or crystals. If you take suggestions from experts, they might recommend crystals by considering your problems.
For instance, rose quartz is good for intense stress. If you are going through a metal up-down solution for a long time, you can try rose quartz.
3. Select A Crystal Based On What You Want
Pick crystals that enhance the chance of what you want. For example, if you want to get your dream man or woman who loves and cares for you, then choose a crystal that is all about attracting love.
On the other hand, if you want to get a lucrative salary job or improve your business. It means you want to build your career strong, then you need to select opt for a stone that is all about finance, career, and abundance.
How To Use Crystal?
How to cleanse crystals? Before getting the answer to this question, You have a crystal or crystals– how to use crystals? You may say it is a personal preference. Well, you are right, but there are some ways to utilize the full positive energy or spiritual power that is provided by gemstones or crystals.
Here, I jotted down the five most effective ways that you can follow.
- Keep it in your purse or wallet—it is a good option for an abundance of gemstones.
- You can use them like gold or silver jewelry. For example– rings, bracelets, and pendants.
- Decorate your bedroom space or living room to solve family problems.
- Placed crystals beside indoor plants. It can spread green and good vibes around the home.
- Rose Quartz, Green Aventurine, and Sunstone are perfect to be placed in the bathroom to remove toxicity, anxiety, and depression and bring gratitude, prosperity, self-love, and compassion.
When To Use The Crystals?
Well, many obsessed people carry crystals throughout their life by placing them on their rings, pendant, and bracelets to stay in touch with crystals with the body. If you are one who does not want to carry crystals with ornaments.
Don’t worry; there are plenty of options that you can try to get good vibes and spiritual power.
- Hold a crystal during Yoga Time.
- Place crystals around you when you do meditation.
- You can carry the crystal with your pocket, handbag, or purse.
- Make a crystal grid and place it in your bedroom.
- Decorate your bathroom with some gemstones or crystals to get freshness after taking a shower.
- Placed on the window side table at full moon night. It helps to remove negative energy.
However, placing a crystal on the body can have a different effect than simply holding or placing it in the room. Therefore, I always recommend trying to stay in touch with crystals throughout your day by placing them on your body. Now, your next question may be how to cleanse crystals. Scroll down.
How To Cleanse Crystals: How To Clean Them?
How to cleanse your crystals? Well, there are a few ways that you need to consider to cleanse your crystals. Here, I am sharing a few methods that you can follow to cleanse crystals. Let’s start–
- Use rainwater to cleanse the crystal. It is the most natural way to cleanse the crystals. Or, soak them in a bowl of salt water.
- Smudge them with some palo santo. If you don’t have any handy items, then you can use a candle for the fastest cleaning method by fire.
- Bury crystals underground for 24 hours. It allows the earth to absorb unwanted or negative energy from the crystals and refresh the crystals too.
- Or, using a cleansing crystal is one of the best methods to clean up crystals. You can lay crystals on selenite towers, and it can clear the negative energy from the crystals.
These are the top methods that you can follow. Now you get the answer of ‘how to cleanse crystals.
Why Cleansing Crystal Is Important?
If you want to get the best result, cleansing is essential that you need to do with your crystals. It does not matter how many crystals you are using. Caring for your precious stones means caring for yourself and everything that surrounds you.
Gemstones or crystals are awesome because they keep us with good vibes. It helps to maintain the balance between everything in our life.
They keep us protected from toxic energy and give high vibrations to stay strong and able to deal with everything that we face in our daily life.
How To Recharge Them?
how to cleanse and charge crystals? Well, I have mentioned the cleaning methods, let’s learn how to recharge them.
1. Burn Incense: How To Cleanse Crystals With Incense?
According to the users of crystals stated, “To cleanse your stones by burning sacred herbs, pass your stones through the smoke (such as sage, sweetgrass, Palo Santo, or cedar) or incense (such as sandalwood, lavender, or jasmine) for approximately two to three minutes.”
2. Use Your Breath
This is another process that you can take to charge your crystals. However, one of the crystal users followed this process and shared their words, “To clear a stone using your breath, you must first clear your mind of any outside thoughts,” she noted. “Then, hold the crystal in one hand and breathe out forcefully while quickly waving your other hand over the crystal.”
3. Visualization Technique
The visualization technique is another best way to recharge crystals. Let’s take a look at what users stated about it. By using healing light and picture universality, you can remove all old energy from crystals.
“See the light expand until it surrounds the stone and fills your hands. Intend that all negativity be removed from the stone and dissolved,” she added, “When you intuitively feel that the stone has been cleared, you may stop the visualization.”
Frequent Asked Questions(FAQs):
You have reached the end of this article. Now, you know how to cleanse crystals. Let’s move on to the next step, to go through the most frequent questions that people have asked.
Q1. How Do You Use Crystals For The First Time?
⁍ When you buy or bring a crystal, it is important to utilize them properly. Here, I listed a few points that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
- Do a ritual with them.
- Wear your crystals intentionally—clothing, beauty products, and Jewelry.
- Place them in your bath.
- Decorate your bedroom or living room by placing crystals.
- Hold them when you are doing meditation.
Q2. How Often Should You Charge Your Crystals?
⁍ Recharging and cleaning crystals are necessary to get good vibes and spiritual energy from crystals. Generally, you can clean gemstones once per month. However, if you feel that you need to increase the cleaning frequency, then you can consider cleaning more often.
Q3. Is Charging And Cleansing Crystals The Same Thing?
⁍ Many of us think that cleaning and charging crystals are the same thing, but it is not. They are used interchangeably, but they are not the same thing.
The charging means replacing used gemstones with new ones, and cleansing means cleaning up the crystal. You may understand that both are different by considering the term and their meanings.
Crystal can increase the appearance of your home as well as has the ability to provide natural energy to you. It can provide the best result if you care for them and maintain cleansing and recharging the crystal.
‘How to cleanse crystals’— no need to ask this question further. However, if you have another question regarding this that I have not mentioned in this article, feel free to write them down in the comment section. I will reconnect with you.