Becoming a mother is one of the best feelings in this world. Only we women can feel it and understand how graceful it is to create a life, nurture it and make it an inseparable part of our life.
A lot of women suffer from postpartum depression. The reason is not only the hormonal and physical changes but also the continuous tension of giving the little, pure soul all the best things.
A mother starts to think about the best for her little boo even when he or she is not born. After all, she is the one who needs to ensure that the baby is getting everything that is best for her or him. That is why she compromises on her favorite food, her usual lifestyle, and a lot more.
The journey of a mother starts from the day she feels there is a life growing inside her, and she needs to protect it, taking care of it the best way she can. I know you are also worrying about several things regarding your unborn baby.
And one of them is “How to clean out your unborn baby’s system?”
Here, in this article, I will guide you on that. So, now, let’s start with the main topic.
How To Clean Out Your Unborn Baby’s System?
When it comes to cleaning the system of your unborn baby, you have various options. There are some people who go for natural cleansing methods, like having more fruits and vegetables or drinking lots of fluids.
On the other hand, some also advise a more medically and clinically oriented method, like using an enema. The best way of ensuring your baby’s system is cleaned by avoiding harmful habits, which can lead your baby to many physical and mental health problems.
Physicians mostly advise not to perform any type of cleaning during the days before you are going to give birth.
It is because there can be an issue with the baby or the mother, in which case they would keep them really close by. But it also has something to do with the actual fact that labor actually can stimulate the bowels along with causing a bowel movement.
In case of labor this takes place, it might push stool closer to your baby’s face and eventually increase the risk of aspiration.
Here, the best way is to follow the steps that are mentioned below in order to protect your unborn child from illness, and that too in case you’re addicted to finding these causes.
Avoid Smoking Or Alcohol
You might have heard several times that drinking alcohol, smoking, and doing drugs are strict NO-NO. All these things can leave several symptoms in your unborn baby, causing birth defects, depression, and even death.
- In order to clean out the body system of your unborn baby is to avoid drinking, smoking, or all drugs. This is the first thing.
- After quitting on those things, you need to eat healthily along with staying hydrated.
- Here, doctors always advise you to take lots of fluids, like, milk, fruit juices, and obviously water. Drinking enough water on a daily basis cleanses your body from the inside out and by flushing out all the toxins.
- Along with all these, you can opt for some light exercises on an everyday basis. This will improve your circulation and also eliminate any type of toxins from your body.
Smoking Marijuana Or Any Other Drugs
Now, this one is the least desirable method that you only should use as a last resort. You might not know, but marijuana and some other drugs will cross the placenta and might cause serious issues for your unborn baby.
At the same time, it also increases the risk of neonatal abstinence syndrome or any other type of mental health issues.
- In case you have used any type of drug, it is crucial to let your healthcare provider know about this.
- Once you tell them about your condition, they will assist you in figuring out a proper plan for your baby and you. This might also include detox drug treatment for withdrawal when it is needed. They also can ask you to go for counseling in order to prevent relapse in the future.
- The best thing you can do is stay away from any drug use and get the required support in order to stay clean. Remember, it is necessary for your baby.
- Always attend each and every appointment with your healthcare provider.
Aware Of Infections During Pregnancy
Avoiding taking any unnecessary risk is one of the best things you can or should do for your unborn bunny. Infections, such as Cytomegalovirus, Zika-virus, and Covid-19. And in case you’ve tested positive for any of these infections, you should follow these steps to protect your unborn baby.
- Talk with your healthcare provider regarding the best way for you to protect your unborn child.
- Always follow all the instructions your healthcare providers are given.
- Along with avoiding close contact with sick people, wash your hands as well.
- In case getting vaccinated is safe for you, do it.
- Always say NO to undercooked or raw foods, contact with animals, and unpasteurized dairy products.
- In case you have a fever during any time of your pregnancy, call your healthcare provider as soon as possible.
Avoid Creating A Lack Of Folic Acid
During your pregnancy, you need to be really aware of your folic acid level because a lower lack of it might lead to a cleft lip or palate. It is always a must to take a prenatal vitamin before you get pregnant. It is the best you can do for a healthy baby system.
A diet that is rich in vegetables and fruits is also good for both the mother and the unborn baby. It will eventually reduce the risks of congenital disabilities. However, in case you are lacking folic acid, consider the following steps.
- In case you are 2 months pregnant or more, you need to take 400 micrograms of folic acid every day. This vitamin can be found in some foods and prenatal vitamins.
- Always consider eating fresh vegetables and fruits on a daily basis. This way, your unborn baby will get all the essential nutrients they need for healthy development. Folic acid also can assist in preventing neural tube defects.
- When you do not get the required folic acid in your system, it might cause a particular condition called anencephaly or spina bifida. It means a part of your baby’s spine does not close all the way, or your baby will be born without a brain.
- In case you are having trouble getting pregnant, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you should opt for a folic acid supplement or not.
Now, here, I am giving you some additional guidelines that every parent needs to consider while they are expecting.
- Avoid some foods, such as nutmeg, green beans, sauerkraut, chili powder, tangerines, papaya, and garlic.
- Increase your water intake, especially in case you are constipated.
- Limit your caffeine intake, along with cigarettes and alcohol.
- Take preventional vitamins, which have iron, zinc, and folic acid.
- In order to get started with a detox plan, schedule a prenatal appointment.
- Consider an enema or a castor oil pack. Keep experimenting until and unless you find which works the best for your body.
- Use a laxative tea that is all-herbal.
- Think about orally taking grapefruit seed extract that can assist you in avoiding infection.
- Take 10 to 15 drops of Lugol’s solution 2 times daily in order to help detoxify your body.
- Take as much rest as possible, along with regular exercise, to help your body detoxify.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Although I have provided all the necessary information in the above section, still mothers and parents always have more questions when it comes to their little boo. That is why, here, I am answering some of the most common questions to help you.
Q1: Can You Clean Out Your System While Pregnant?
Ans. Yes, you can actually safely detox even when you are carrying your little angel in your womb. But, the best way to detoxify your system is to do it under the close supervision of doctors and nurses.
Q2: How Long Do Drugs Stay In Baby’s System?
Ans. There are some tests to detect really recent use of cocaine along with its metabolites, marijuana, opiates, barbiturates, and amphetamines. After 6 to 8 hours of use, cocaine can be detected in the urine of the mother.
And for the newborn, the time is as long as 48 to 72 hours.
Q3: What Can I Use To Clean My Stomach When Pregnant?
Ans. There are some foods, such as vegetables, fruits, beans, and whole grains, that not only offer essential vitamins along with minerals to you but also for your baby’s growth. Those foods also contain fiber that assists in aiding digestion and preventing constipation which is a really common pregnancy symptom.
Q4: What Is Toxic To Unborn Babies?
Ans. Here are the foods that you should avoid,
- King mackerel,
- Albacore tuna,
Here, I would like to mention that mercury can harm the nervous system of your unborn little angel.
Clean Out Your Unborn Baby’s System
So, now you know “How to clean out your unborn baby’s system?”
You just need to eat healthily and retrieve all the bad habits to ensure your unborn baby’s health. Following the above-mentioned things will always ensure the best for you and your baby. Remember, motherhood is about a lot of responsibilities.
Eat healthily and stay healthy.